Drop the Big Mac, Pick Up an iPhone to Divine Dollar’s DirectionBy
Nomura’s gauge takes opposite view to other valuation indexes
U.S. currency weaker in 2016 as Fed starts two-day meeting
Investors accustomed to using the price of a Big Mac to tell whether a currency is cheap or expensive may have to reboot their thinking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations