Buffalo Wild Wings Draws Activist Investor After Hot Streak EndsBy
Chain boosts repurchase plan after drawing activist investor
Profit tops estimates last quarter, even as sales disappoint
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc., facing pressure from hedge fund Marcato Capital Management LP to shake up the business, is seeking to keep investors happy with cost cuts and increased stock buybacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing