Bechtel Among Companies Said to Bid to Manage Saudi ProjectsBy and
Winning company will run National Project Management Office
Kingdom trying to increase project efficiency during oil slump
Several international companies submitted bids last week for a consultancy contract to manage Saudi Arabia’s National Project Management Office, part of an effort to keep state spending under control as oil revenue shrinks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations