As the U.S. East Coast Burns, Power Prices FiddleBy and
July spot power in PJM is averaging less than in 2012
New York broils toward fifth-longest heatwave since 1869
As sweltering temperatures push New York City toward its fifth longest heatwave and send Washington and Philadelphia to record highs, power prices are keeping their cool.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders