Amtek Said to Expand Asset Sale to Include All Overseas UnitsBy and
Car-parts maker is seeking over $1 billion from sale
Company also considering sale of some units in India
Amtek Auto Ltd., the cash-strapped Indian car-parts maker, has expanded its planned asset sale to include additional overseas businesses as it looks to reduce leverage, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting