U.S. Stocks Retreat as Stronger Dollar Drives Commodities LowerBy and
Gold extends first back-to-back weekly decline since May
Most Asian index futures signal pullback amid yen gains
U.S. stocks declined as crude oil slid to a three-month low, while a stronger dollar weighed on metals ahead of central bank meetings in the U.S. and Japan this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner