Turkey Rejects Reference to Its Developments at G-20 MeetingBloomberg News
G-20 draft communique indicates discussion over Turkey
Germany’s Schaeuble expresses concern about Turkey events
Turkey rejected any reference to its political developments in a Group of 20 communique being finalized at a gathering of finance ministers and central bank governors in China Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations