Post-Brexit U.K. Trade Remains Crucial, Canada’s Morneau SaysBy
Finance chief spoke at G-20 with U.K. Chancellor Hammond
Canada also working hard to conclude CETA trade pact with EU
Canada is keen to maintain a strong trade relationship with the U.K. after the country voted to leave the European Union, Finance Minister Bill Morneau said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’