Merkel Vows to Protect Germans as Terrorism Ruled Out in MunichBy and
Suspect was fascinated by shooting sprees; no terrorist motive
Incident follows ax attack on Monday in northern Bavaria
Chancellor Angela Merkel sought to reassure Germans that the state will keep them safe as she pledged all resources to get to the bottom of the rampage in Munich that left 10 people dead and more than 20 wounded in an attack with no known link to terrorism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018