Ukraine Smaller Wheat Export to Aid Russia and Romania SalesBy
Shipments may decline by 23% this season from a year earlier
Egypt, Thailand, South Korea are some of biggest customers
Ukraine’s wheat exports this season will probably drop almost a quarter from a year earlier, benefiting other major international competitors from the Black Sea region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap