Ukraine Smaller Wheat Export to Aid Russia and Romania SalesBy
Shipments may decline by 23% this season from a year earlier
Egypt, Thailand, South Korea are some of biggest customers
Ukraine’s wheat exports this season will probably drop almost a quarter from a year earlier, benefiting other major international competitors from the Black Sea region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations