Turkey Charms Investors as Crackdown’s Critics Given No QuarterBy , , and
Economic success has been key to Erdogan’s electoral support
Ministers have promised support measures to offset any decline
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has largely dismissed warnings from foreign leaders about the scale of the crackdown following last week’s failed putsch. His government has been more accommodating toward investors, assuring them that pro-business policies will continue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy