Spanish Bond Spreads Tightest in Year as Italy’s Appeal WanesBy
Yield gap to German, Italian bonds shrinks as new debt sold
‘Political risks receded to some extent’: Nordea Bank
Investors seeking opportunities in the euro area’s periphery are focusing on Spain, where the Treasury sold three-year notes yielding less than zero for the first time, endorsing the country’s debt even as it begins an eighth month struggling to form a government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner