Rover Hires CFO in Startup Dogfight With Pet-Sitter RivalBy
Steve Heaps joins Seattle startup from Yapta, Deutsche Telekom
DogVacay competes in market for dog walkers and pet boarding
Rover.com hired a new chief financial officer as it races to stay ahead of DogVacay Inc., a rival startup that connects pet owners with walkers and sitters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?