Pemex Said to Boost Fuel Imports for August on Refinery ShutdownBy and
Pemex could import as much as 100,000 additional barrels a day
Mexico’s fourth-largest refinery has been shut since Tuesday
Petroleos Mexicanos is ramping up fuel imports for next month to make up for the shutdown of its fourth-largest refinery this week, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations