North Korea’s Economy Contracted in 2015 Amid Nuclear AmbitionsBy
Economic growth fell 1.1%, the biggest decline since 2007
Kim’s regime conducted fourth nuclear test at start of 2016
North Korea’s economy last year is estimated to have contracted the most since 2007 as its leader Kim Jong Un marshaled resources for nuclear tests and ballistic missile development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing