Naspers Increases CEO Van Dijk’s Pay 5% as Profit RisesBy
Naspers Ltd., increased the compensation of Chief Executive Officer Bob van Dijk by 5 percent as the company prepares to further boost its international internet business in the face of falling pay TV customers in sub-Saharan Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts