Munich Shooting Suspect Found Dead as Carnage Shakes GermanyBy and
Civilians stranded as public services halted, city in lockdown
Incident follows ax attack on Monday in northern Bavaria
Police in Munich identified the suspect in a shooting in which nine people died as an 18-year-old German-Iranian man who killed himself after a siege lasting several hours.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes