Lindt Sees Better Second-Half With New Russell Stover ChocolatesBy
New products expected to reach stores in fourth quarter: CEO
Lindt plans 65 store openings in 2016 to take total near 400
Lindt & Spruengli AG’s outgoing Chief Executive Officer Ernst Tanner said the world’s biggest maker of premium chocolate will introduce new Russell Stover products to make its sales less seasonal and drive an acceleration in second-half sales this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018