Japanese Splurge on Foreign Bonds as U.S. Yields Near Record LowBy and
Foreign bond buying comes on top of record purchases last week
Fukoku Mutual says it bought Treasuries as yen strengthened
Japanese investors rushed into foreign debt for a second week, government figures showed, as benchmark Treasury yields held within a quarter percentage point of the record low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing