Israeli Drone Maker Elbit Close to Buying Odebrecht AssetsBy and
Elbit will pay about $50 million to Odebrecht’s defense unit
Odebrecht has announced a freeze on new investments in Brazil
Israel’s Elbit Systems Ltd., a defense company known for making drones and avionics systems, is close to buying some assets from Odebrecht Defesa & Tecnologia in Brazil, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap