Husky Hits Snag in Efforts to Contain Saskatchewan Oil SpillBy and
Isolation and cleanup now the focus after pipeline closed
Pipeline near Lloydminster transports heavy crude and diluent
Husky Energy Inc. is running into difficulty containing and cleaning up a 1,570-barrel oil pipeline spill that entered the North Saskatchewan River in Canada this week, after rising water levels compromised its initial plan to capture the release.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day