How the RNC Is Like ‘Sundance for Crazy People’
This convention week, said Griffin Dunne, was like “Sundance for crazy people.” Talking to Bloomberg's “Masters in Politics”podcast, the actor-director said the atmosphere in Cleveland reminded him of "a really off-the-chart film festival where people are selling swag and promoting everything that they care about.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day