Frankfurt’s Trading Importance Set to Grow Post-Brexit: ChartBy
Securities trading in Frankfurt will probably experience an upswing in the wake of Britain’s decision to leave the European Union, with Germany’s banking capital emerging as one of the main beneficiaries in the changing landscape, according to a survey of German financial professionals. More than three-quarters of the respondents said trading and settlement would gain while asset management, corporate banking and professional services are also likely to benefit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day