ECB Said to See No Rush for September Move With QE on TrackBy
Governing Council sees Brexit fallout contained for now
Policy makers see no immediate shortage of QE assets to buy
European Central Bank policy makers currently see no urgent need to adjust or expand their bond-buying program in September, according to euro-area officials familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt