China Stocks Cap Weekly Loss as Volatility Drops to 20-Month LowBloomberg News
Market undergoing a short-term correction: Jinkuang strategist
CGN Power and Shenhua retreat after denying merger report
Chinese stocks capped their first weekly decline in a month, sending a measure of price swings to its lowest level since 2014, as consumer and energy companies retreated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations