Brazil’s BRF Is Said to Eye $1.5 Billion IPO for Sadia UnitBy , , and
Listing could be Brazil’s largest since BTG Pactual in 2012
Company may be valued at about $5 billion in the share sale
BRF SA, Brazil’s biggest processed-food maker, is considering selling stock in its Sadia Halal unit in a deal that could value the food products company at about $5 billion, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses