Sabadell Income Slips, Signals Bank Will Miss Profit TargetBy
Bank attributes miss to low interest rates and provisions
Net interest income surges while bank gained from asset sales
Banco de Sabadell SA lowered its expectations for profit this year after net income slipped in the second quarter, missing analyst estimates. The stock fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders