Asia Cocoa Grindings Climb as Dismal African Crop Boosts DemandBy
Grindings increase 2.8 percent in second quarter: association
Asian processors may struggle to secure supplies in future
Cocoa processing in Asia rose 2.8 percent in the second quarter as a smaller West African harvest spurred grindings of the chocolate ingredient in other regions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap