Vattenfall CEO Sees Slight Delay of German Lignite Sale to EPHBy
Vattenfall AB said it may not be able to complete the sale of its German lignite assets to Czech utility Energeticky a Prumyslovy Holding AS by the end of August as originally planned because the European Commission probably won’t approve the transaction by then.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts