U.S. Stocks Retreat From All-Time Highs Amid Earnings ReportsBy and
Intel and airlines slide to overshadow Qualcomm, EBay rallies
Existing home sales rise to highest level in nine years
U.S. stocks declined as results from companies including Intel Corp. and Southwest Airlines Co. disappointed, casting doubt on whether corporate earnings will be healthy enough to sustain equities at all-time highs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018