U.S. Stocks Retreat From All-Time Highs Amid Earnings ReportsBy and
Intel and airlines slide to overshadow Qualcomm, EBay rallies
Existing home sales rise to highest level in nine years
U.S. stocks declined as results from companies including Intel Corp. and Southwest Airlines Co. disappointed, casting doubt on whether corporate earnings will be healthy enough to sustain equities at all-time highs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations