Travelers Says Private Equity Slumps After Hedge Fund WoesBy
Company made a fraction of expected return, Heyman says
Insurer’s second-quarter profit fell to lowest since 2012
Travelers Cos., the lone property-casualty insurer in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, said second-quarter private equity returns failed to meet the company’s target, adding pressure to a portfolio that was hurt in the prior three months by hedge fund results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting