Theranos Hires Compliance, Quality Chiefs in Effort to ReformBy
Attorney Guggenheim joins struggling startup from McKesson
Wurtz leaves Thermo Fisher to oversee testing labs’ quality
Embattled blood-testing startup Theranos Inc. hired two executives to oversee regulatory, quality and compliance standards as the company seeks to reform itself after receiving heavy sanctions from U.S. regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses