Templeton, ICICI’s Bet on Indian Pharmaceuticals Is Paying OffBy and
ICICI Prudential overweight on drugmakers on improving outlook
Antique prefers large pharma on under-ownership, generics push
India’s pharmaceutical industry is helping lead an equity bull run as investors wager on a resolution to U.S. regulatory sanctions that rocked companies in the sector last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts