Spanish Liberals Vow No Support for Rajoy Whatever the PressureBy
Ciudadanos prepared to abstain to break political deadlock
Party would consider supporting PP if it ousted Rajoy
The pro-market reformers of Ciudadanos won’t vote for Acting Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy to stay in power in Spain under any circumstances, regardless of the pressures they face from other parties or the media, a senior party official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy