Signs of Exuberance Are Starting to Show Up as Stocks Sit Near All-Time Highs
The S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average both closed at record highs on Wednesday and a peek at the underbelly of market flows and sentiment suggests that a sense of euphoria has enveloped investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy