PulteGroup Settles With Activist Elliott, Adding 3 DirectorsBy
Homebuilder was publicly criticized by namesake founder
Activist in standstill pact as company plans to cut spending
PulteGroup Inc., the homebuilder that has faced criticism from its namesake biggest investor, added three independent directors and committed to reduce spending in a settlement reached with sometimes-activist hedge fund Elliott Management Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders