Oil CEOs Still Paid for Growth Despite Crude Glut, Moody’s SaysBy
Senior executives rewarded for increasing production, reserves
Industry finding it difficult to change course, report finds
U.S. crude supplies remain at the highest seasonal level in at least a decade, but drillers are still rewarding their top brass when they add to the glut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018