Oil CEOs Still Paid for Growth Despite Crude Glut, Moody’s SaysBy
Senior executives rewarded for increasing production, reserves
Industry finding it difficult to change course, report finds
U.S. crude supplies remain at the highest seasonal level in at least a decade, but drillers are still rewarding their top brass when they add to the glut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations