Mechel’s Foreign Lenders Seek Collateral for RestructuringBy and
Miner in talks with banks to alter terms of $1 billion in debt
Needs state banks’ consent to boost assets held as security
Mechel PJSC’s foreign lenders are seeking more collateral before agreeing to restructure $1 billion of the Russian steel and coal producer’s debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap