Korean Bond Yields Climb From Near Record Lows as Stocks RallyBy
Upper limit for 10-year yields at 1.47%, NH Investment says
ING raises won forecast, citing improving global sentiment
South Korean bonds fell, pushing yields up from near a record low, as a rally in equities around the world damped demand for haven assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts