Investors Start Picking Through Debris of Turkey Market RoutBy and
GAM looks to add Coca-Cola Icecek as weak lira boosts earnings
Blackfriars goes overweight Turkey after failed coup
A company selling soft drinks in war-ravaged Syria and Iraq, and a property developer with links to Turkey’s ruling party are among the equities attracting foreign money managers after a $27 billion stock market rout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?