Home Sales Climb, Jobless Claims Steady: U.S. Economic TakeawaysBy and
Purchases of existing homes climb to more than nine-year high
Unemployment-benefit rolls hover near lowest level in decades
What you need to know about Thursday’s U.S. economic data:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’