Hedge Funds Face More Scrutiny as They Expand FX Market MakingBy
KCG sees growth for nontraditional foreign-exchange players
Most firms already deal indirectly with nonbanks: Eaton Vance
Be careful what you wish for -- that’s the advice from State Street Corp. to the newest market makers in the $5.3-trillion-a-day foreign-exchange market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders