European Union Sees Egypt’s New Import Restrictions ‘Damaging’By
Says the measures create uncertainty, lack transparency
EU envoy says this isn’t the way to solve forex shortage
The European Union hopes the Egyptian government will cancel new regulations on imports that have created an unnecessary barrier to trade, its ambassador to Egypt said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy