German Bund Yields Reach Four-Week High as ECB Maintains PolicyBy and
Central bank holds deposit rate at minus 0.4 percent
ECB signals more stimulus likely once Brexit impact known
German 10-year bund yields touched the highest level in four weeks as the European Central Bank left interest rates unchanged in its first policy announcement since the U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union on June 23.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders