Dark Pools Must Tame Conflicts of Interest, U.K. Review SaysBy and
The venues must provide more detail about how they operate
MiFID II will restrict European dark pool trading in 2018
The Financial Conduct Authority is pushing dark pool operators to better handle any conflicts of interest, a sign of mounting scrutiny of the electronic trading platforms after brokers faced a series of penalties in the U.S. last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's