Chipotle Results Miss Analysts’ Estimates as Crisis Drags OnBy and
Ailing burrito chain does see some improvement in July
Company rolled out Chiptopia loyalty program this month
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. posted second-quarter profit and sales that missed analysts’ estimates, a sign the burrito chain is still reeling from a food-safety crisis that drove away customers and tarnished its reputation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’