Chen Poised to Launch New BlackBerry Phone as Sales Keep SlidingBy
Announcement may come with live online event next week
Quarterly phone sales have halved since John Chen became CEO
BlackBerry Ltd. Chief Executive Officer John Chen has presided over five new phones during his two and a half years running the company, none of which have managed to turn around steadily declining smartphone sales. Some analysts are wondering who would buy a sixth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting