Caterpillar Awakens to New Global Peer in Komatsu-Joy Tie-UpBy
‘It’s going to make a more formidable competitor,’ FBR says
Joy is top independent maker of underground-mining equipment
Just as Caterpillar Inc. seemed to be emerging from the slump in commodities, the company finds itself facing a more formidable global competitor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy