Allegiant Air Review by FAA Finds ‘Minor’ Safety DeviationsBy and
Agency calls violations ‘non-systemic’ and won’t seek penalty
Evaluation followed incidents at the carrier last year
Allegiant Air used incorrect pilot training materials, its flight manuals were missing information and forms weren’t properly completed, a U.S. government review of the airline found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap