Yamaha Looks to Green Power to Cut Manufacturing Costs in IndiaBy
Yamaha plans to double solar capacity in northern India
Switch to clean power seen saving $10 million over 20 years
Yamaha Motor Co. plans to tap more green energy to drive production in India, the latest sign that renewable power could boost profit for industrial manufacturers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas